The Gomati District with its headquarter at Udaipur was created in the year 2012. Udaipur is popularly known as the city of lakes and was the capital of Tripura till 1760 A.D. The city is famous for its Mata Tripura Sundari Temple which is situated about 3 km away from Udaipur at Matabari. The temple is one of the 51 Mahapithasthans of India. The Gomati figures prominently in Tripura’s indigenous folklore, culture, religious rites and ritual so much so that tribal people perform posthumous rites dedicated to their departed near and dear ones on the bank of the river Gomati in the conviction that ablution with the consecrated water of the sacred river will pave the way for ascendance to heaven of their departed dear ones. As part of the administrative reorganisation effected in October last year the Gomati district comprising Udaipur, Amarpur and newly created Karbook subdivisions was created as a truncated version of the erstwhile South Tripura district.Topographically,the Gomati district is marked by lush green and fertile Gomati valleys and the towering Debtamura hill range which straddles Udaipur and Amarpur subdivisions of the district with its exquisite sculptural works carved on panels of the hills.
- NOTICE INVITING E-TENDER FOR SETTLEMENT OF RETAIL VEND OF 05(FIVE) Nos COUNTRY LIQUOR SHOPS UNDER GOMATI DISTRICT.
- Modification of Date vide No.F.(9)/FOOD/LPG/DM/G/2018-19/27.
- Notice Inviting Quotation
- Publicatication of notice in connection with the Civil misc 18/2016 regarding auction of properties of Waris Hospital and Diagnostic Centre, Waris Finance International Ltd.
- Extension of date for submission of online applications for recruitment of 2410 Group-C and 2500 Group-D posts through JRBT.
- Display of Notice Form 9, 10, 11 and 11a under Amarpur Sub-Division.
Citizens Call Centre -
Child Help Line -
Woman Help Line -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & relief - 1077
- Extension of date for submission of online applications for recruitment of 2410 Group-C and 2500 Group-D posts through JRBT. 08 Mar, 2021
- Display Of notice form 9 , 10 , 11, and 11A under Amarpur Sub-Division 01 Dec, 2020
- Display Of notice form 9 , 10 , 11, and 11A under Karbook Sub- Division 01 Dec, 2020