|গোমতী জেলা কোভিড 19 সহায়তা যোগাযোগের নম্বর:৭৬২৯৯০০৮৮৯ ( Call/Whatsapp )|
The Gomati District with its headquarter at Udaipur was created in the year 2012. Udaipur is popularly known as the city of lakes and was the capital of Tripura till 1760 A.D. The city is famous for its Mata Tripura Sundari Temple which is situated about 3 km away from Udaipur at Matabari. The temple is one of the 51 Mahapithasthans of India. The Gomati figures prominently in Tripura’s indigenous folklore, culture, religious rites and ritual so much so that tribal people perform posthumous rites dedicated to their departed near and dear ones on the bank of the river Gomati in the conviction that ablution with the consecrated water of the sacred river will pave the way for ascendance to heaven of their departed dear ones. As part of the administrative reorganisation effected in October last year the Gomati district comprising Udaipur, Amarpur and newly created Karbook subdivisions was created as a truncated version of the erstwhile South Tripura district.Topographically,the Gomati district is marked by lush green and fertile Gomati valleys and the towering Debtamura hill range which straddles Udaipur and Amarpur subdivisions of the district with its exquisite sculptural works carved on panels of the hills.
- Notice Inviting Tender At Office Of The SDM Udaipur, Gomati District
- Notice Inviting Quotation at Office of the Sub-divisional Magistrate Udaipur, Gomati District.
- Publication of notice in connection with the Civil misc 1/2017 regarding auction of properties of Rose Valley Real Estate And Construction Ltd.
- Cancellation of Tender.
- SECC survey untraceable household list of Silachari RD Block
- Claims and Objection in connection with PMAY(G) SECC 2011 Survey under Ompi R.D Block
- List of Left Out beneficiaries as per SECC 2011 during door to door survey in connection with PMAY(G) under Tepania RD Block.
- Untreceable / Migrated Kutcha House Survey Beneficiary under Matabari R. D. Block
Covid War Room -
Child Help Line -
Woman Help Line -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & relief - 1077