The temple is situated at Udaipur town. According to the Pithamala, it is the abode of "Tripuresh Bhairav". The phallic symbol of Shiva inside the temple is still being worshipped. The temple was constructed by Maharaja Dhanya Manikya. The door of the temple faces the west. Though the Tripureswari temple was first to come up, both were contemporary. The temple was repaired in 1651 A.D. by Maharaja Kalyan Manikya. The present temple was renovated by Maharaja Radha Kishore Manikya.
This temple is situated by the east bank of Jagannath Dighi. Detailed information about the temple is not available, though it seems the temple had stone-inscriptions. Perhaps it was built some time in the last quarter of the 17th century.
Bhuvaneswari | Tripura Sundari | Debatamura | Tirthamukh | Back